Miami DJ School
As one of the leading DJ Management & Production Companies in the world, Miami DJs has sought out to redefine and reshape the industry once again, by offering Online and in person private DJ Classes with one of the world’s top open format DJs. Classes are taught by Miami DJs’ professional DJs online through Zoom. Learn first hand how to DJ from the best in the industry.
“Miami DJs” Professional DJ Program (Level 1)
(1.5 Hours Per Week / Once a Week)
6 Weeks Program
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
DJ Program Level 1 (DJ Fundamentals)
(Now Accepting Applications)
- Intro to DJing & Music Structure
- Intro to Midi Controllers, DJ Mixers & Industry Standard CDJs
- Beat-Matching (BPM & Harmonic Mixing)
- Single and Chain Effects
- Music Database Organization
- Music Sources & Record Pools
- Intro to Mixed in Key
- Intro to Serato DJ Software
- Intro to Native Instruments Traktor Pro DJ Software
- Intro to Pioneer’s flagship Rekordbox Software
- Intro to Ableton Live
- DJ Equipment Purchasing Assistance & Discounts
Level 1 Tuition Cost:
“Miami DJs” Professional DJ Program (Level 2).
Consists of 10 weeks immersive training, which includes Real World DJ & Event Production Experience.
*Students must attend a minimum of 4 live events / productions*
DJ Program Level 2 (DJ, Lighting & Event Production Course)
- Intro to Sound
- Intro to Pro Audio
- Intro to Pro Lighting
- Intro to DMX Programming
- Intro to Professional MCing (Master of Ceremony)
- Career Building, Marketing & Professional Management
- Real World DJ Shadowing & Hands On Event Production Experience
Contact us for Pricing
Upon completion of Miami DJs Level 1 & Level 2 DJ Programs, DJs will obtain a Miami DJs Certification and become part of Miami DJs’ Certified DJs database, which will make you eligible for nightclub and private events booking, along with our exclusive 6 month contract DJ Bookings onboard luxury cruise line, Celebrity Cruises.
Students Will Also Receive Lifetime Discounts at our DJ Store Partners.
For more information please call 786-333-6757.
Enrollment is now open.